In this episode, we will present to you the video footage of the live organ harvesting investigation conducted by WOIPFG in 11 provinces and central government directly-controlled municipalities in China from October 19 to December 2, 2018.
1. In response to the question “Are you still using organs from Falun Gong practitioners?” 10 investigated individuals (from nine hospitals) gave affirmative answers, Six individuals’ responses were vague, providing irrelevant answers, but they didn’t deny having used Falun Gong practitioners’ organs. Only one person denied it.
2. All of the 17 people assured the caller that a surgery could be scheduled within one to two weeks and asked the patient to go to their hospitals as soon as possible. For example, Hang Hualian, chief medical officer of the Liver Transplantation Surgery Department at Shanghai Renji Hospital, said, “Come and look for me tomorrow. I’ll try my best to get it done for you within one week.” Liu Dongfu, director of kidney transplantation at Yantai Yuhuangding Hospital, said, “If it’s quick, we might have (the organ) tomorrow!”
3. The 17 telephone investigations were conducted on 13 hospitals in major cities of 11 provinces and central government directly-controlled municipalities, including Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Yantai, Zhengzhou, Hangzhou, Changsha, Nanjing, Xiangya, Guangzhou and Guilin. The area investigated spans from north to south and across the entire China.
4. The individuals investigated are all presidents and directors of top-level organ transplant hospitals in China. Many are responsible for state-level projects in the field of organ transplantation, and there are also national and provincial-level technical experts. Some are even in charge of organizations dedicated to the persecution of Falun Gong.
5. The success of this investigation by pretending to be a provincial-level “610 Office” official also proves that the “610 Office” system plays an important role in the operation of the crime of harvesting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners.
6. Some of the phone investigations were conducted in the studio of the New Tang Television Station (NTDTV), and the entire investigation process was videotaped. At the same time, there were also several current affairs commentators, who had been focusing on the issue of live organ harvesting for a long period of time, witnessing the investigation process on site.
“Ironclad Irrefutable Evidence” is a Chinese and English documentary series exposing the CCP’s organ harvesting from live Falun Gong practitioners in China. It is a collection of more than a decade of investigation by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG). It includes recordings of evidence from five Committees of the Politburo of the Chinese Communist Party Central Committee: the former vice-chairman of the Military Commission, the former Minister of National Defense, the former head of health division of Department of the Central Military Commission, the Political Committee, and Legal Committee; the "610 Office," courts, on-site witnesses; and 45 hospital presidents, department directors, and doctors from 41 organ transplant hospitals in China. It is an informative resource that provides a comprehensive understanding and in-depth study of the CCP’s crime of live organ harvesting.
As always, WOIPFG will continue to investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; to restore and uphold justice in society.